The first account you open when joining is a savings (share) account.
We call it a “Share” account because as a cooperative
financial institution, you become a member-owner when you join.
- Minimum balance is just $5
- Dividends compounded and paid monthly
- No per item transaction
- No withdrawal penalty
In today’s world of high bank fees, it’s time to open
a checking (draft) account at Members Choice and take advantage of
the low and no cost services highlighted below.
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance
- No transfer fees
- Low cost duplicate style checks
- Visa Debit Card available at
- Avoid NSF’s through overdraft protection
from savings or a line of credit